Friday, September 7, 2012

Informational..

Starting out as a Freshman in college, one of my prerequisites of graduation is of course English! One of my requirements is a blog; to keep up with the posts, entice an audience and to keep you guys coming! So for my blog I will be watching a Disney movie a week, requested by you guys :) and I will post what I believe is a negative or positive influence for our next generation. I have heard so many displeasing parents comment about the new TV programs the Disney channel now show and I have to completely agree! The difference from the classic movies/shows and now is horrendous and that is my goal for this blog. Lets bring back the "good old days". Hopefully you guys will get a kick out of my comments, videos/pictures I will be posting gradually :D I know these type of topics can get very heated so lets keep our comments in the "nice zone".

2 comments:

  1. In that case, I'll request a classic. Sleeping Beauty please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My vote is that you watch Beauty and the Beast and Tarzan.

    ReplyDelete