Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Brushing Your Teeth!

For me personally, I used to hate brushing my teeth! Toothpaste isn't tasty or delicious, it's just ecky. Then I watched Monsters Inc. and it changed my viewed. This whole scene is about the main Monster's getting ready for work; they wake up on time, brush their teeth, work out, and eat their breakfast! This shows little kids that princesses aren't they only ones that care about their health and looks, Monsters do as well and so should we!
I also think this scene focuses more on males. Normally you wont see a boy sitting own to watch a Princess movie (unless he's stuck with his little sister)- but you probably will see a little boy watching Cars or Monster's Inc. And with the help of Monsters Inc, boys need to know that no matter how 'cool' they are, their health is very important!

No comments:

Post a Comment